Hirunika Premachandra to politics

Hirunika Premachandra

Hirunika Premachandra is Bharatha Lakshman Premachandrans daughter , after the assination of Bharatha Lakshman Premachandra , hirunika his daughter comes foreword to get a right action. she done everything for to get reasonable action on her fathers assassination .
Eventullay Hirunika Premachandra told to newspapers about this ""After my father’s tragic incident I understood that my political journey going to be a tough one and it would affect our relationship adversely, On the other hand now my main aim and object is to win my father’s case, so that I’m unable to concentrate on anything else""

She is keen to come for political , and she is representing mahajana party 

0 comments:

මචන්

මචන්ලා උබලට ඕන දෙයක් කියපන් , මම පුලුවන්නම් අනිවා කරනවා.එක comment එකෙක් හරි mail එකක් හරි දල කියපන්.
උබලට ඇති නේ ඉන්ටෙර්නෙට් , සොෆ්ට්වරේ ,ඉන්ටෙර්නෙට් money ,After AL මොකෝ කරන්නේ කියලා ,
පහල තියන box එකේ ප්‍රශ්නේ ලියන්න මම reply එකක් අනිවා දානවා

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

p

Template by:

Free Blog Templates